Family Community Life Center, Incorporated (FCLC) believes that families are the heart of our community and a strong East End of Long Island depends on maintaining strong and healthy families.
Currently our programs include:
- Volunteer positions for youth, as well as adult volunteer hours;
- Weekly volunteer outreach to senior citizens in their homes and in our Town’s Senior Nutrition Center;
- Programs to help our seniors remain independent for life;
- Planning for Programs of our Child Development and Learning Center;
- On-going liaison with the public, and training of community leaders.
“FCLC will benefit not only today’s families, but future Long Islanders as well.”
- Family friendly sports and recreational compound.
- Multi-purpose educational, & cultural arts media center/theater youth programs & childcare facility.
- Senior citizen wellness and day health center.
For more information, contact us today!